Most industries in the U.S. are affected in some way by the ebb and flow of the economy. It is not old news to hear you, or a friend, or an acquaintance say they have been laid-off due to cutbacks. Aren’t you sick of it?I know we haven’t talked much about what Buffett Senior Healthcare (BSH) is and what we have to offer. But, I say to the economy F U, BSH has found a way around and while everyone else might be suffering, the cash is flowing for all BSH employees.
The success of BSH depends on senior citizens of the U.S., and we all know time move forward and not back, so there will never be a lack of senior citizens.
The senior citizen rate in the United States grows by 11,000 each day. As a result, Medicare supplemental healthcare is the fastest growing market in the United States. Though, Medicare only covers 70% of health costs leaving a gap for private companies to provide the other 30%. A senior NEEDS full coverage, so buying a Medicare supplement is not an option, and meaning …
No matter how or when the economic market rises or falls, 11,000 U.S. citizens need to buy or renew that 30% package. The demand for our services is continuing to rise higher.
This means $$$ for you!
Now, the focus on the cash flow might make us look greedy, but we are not sacrificing the quality of the products we sell for financial gain. BSH only sells the BEST OF THE BEST. We provide our seniors with products and services that both our sales associates and clients can be proud of.
Our clients need our help and we need the RIGHT people to fill our rapidly growing company. No need for sales experience – though its not bad if you some ;)- we will take you as you are.
The application is as easy as watching a video and filling out a Get-To-Know-You application.
Considering the current economic condition of America there is nothing lost to apply and see if you are a great fit for BSH. No harm, no foul.
For more information or to apply CLICK HERE.
We want you to be a part of the BSH Family. Whether that is reading about our newest activities, interacting with us on all our social media outlets, or applying to join the team!
Stay tuned bi-weekly to our blog.
We would love to read your comments, suggestions, questions, and just engage with you great people.
Check out our other sites.
Facebook: Buffett Senior Healthcare @BuffettSeniorHealthcare.BSH
Twitter: BuffettSeniorHealth @BuffettSeniorHC