Reading all of the BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com website is a requirement to be considered for a position with us for several reasons. First, it will make your interview process much more meaningful to you. Second, should you qualify for a personal one-on-one 2nd interview with a manager over your state, before that interview will be set you will be asked some specific questions to ensure you have read all of our website. Your answers to those questions will make it apparent as to whether or not you are fully familiar with the information provided on our website at BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com. If not, you will be turned down for a 2nd interview with us. Please do not let this happen. Third, we have countless people applying for our positions throughout the United States and due to the extremely high cost of us hiring and training a new candidate, BSH only wants the RIGHT PERSON to fill our positions. Obviously, at this point the right person is an individual that is serious about a successful sales career with us. That person would have certainly taken the time to read all of the information about the position on our website in full before interviewing with us. If you have not done this, please go back to the website and read all in full before continuing the interview process. Lastly, it will greatly help YOU determine if a position with Buffett Senior Healthcare is a right fit for you. This will keep from wasting your time and our time. Please be sure you have read 100% of the BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com website before you begin the interview process.
Buffett Senior Healthcare®. One of the few companies never affected by the fluctuating economy. Get on board.
What’s the Buffett Senior Healthcare®Fraud? Well, the fraud is that any other company or industry you work for will be affected by the fluctuating economy, but not Buffett. The fraud is that Buffett is actually helping you earn more money and lower your risk. That’s the best fraud I have ever heard of .
Most industries in the U.S. are affected by the ebb and flow of the economy. It is not old news to hear you or a friend has been laid-off due to cutbacks. Aren’t you sick of it?
Buffett Senior Healthcare®has found a way around this headache while everyone is still suffering. Read closely if you are serious about making money and never having to worry about living comfortably.
The success of BSH depends on senior citizens of the U.S., and we all know time moves forward and not back, so there will never be a lack of senior citizens.
The senior citizen rate in the United States grows by 11,000 each day. As a result, Medicare supplemental healthcare is the fastest growing market in the U.S. Though, Medicare only covers 70% of health costs leaving a gap for private companies to provide the other 30%. A senior NEEDS full coverage, so buying a Medicare supplement is not an option, and meaning No matter how or when the economic market rises or falls, 11,000 U.S. citizens need to buy or renew that 30% package. The demand for our services is continuing to rise higher and higher.
This means $$$ for you.
Don’t worry! We are not sacrificing the quality of the products we sell. BSH only sells the BEST OF THE BEST. We provide our seniors with products and services that both our sales associates and clients can be proud of.
If this is the so-called “Buffett Senior Healthcare®Fraud” then sign me up!
“Investing in each other;
a career unaffected by